Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Old Lodi Ca. the Heart of Terrorisim
Lodi aint no small town anymore!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12481105/
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
yep...little ole LODI
Po, your just jelous that Stockton wasnt in the news Tongue
Nightshade Wrote:Po, your just jelous that Stockton wasnt in the news Tongue
What are you talking about!!!  Where in the news every freaking day for murders!!!!Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
What are you talking about!!!  Where in the news every freaking day for murders!!!!Confusedhock:
yeah but this story went Nation wide as well as International Cool
wow, california sounds great you guys, when can I move in?  Big Grin
Nightshade Wrote:
PO Wrote:
yeah but this story went Nation wide as well as International Cool
We go nation wide every year when the post which city's have the most crime, where in the top 5 Big Grin
To top it off we made national news yesterday also for a train derailment in town.  The funny part it was across the street from the railroad hobby shopBig Grin
Irishcelt Wrote:To top it off we made national news yesterday also for a train derailment in town.  The funny part it was across the street from the railroad hobby shopBig Grin
Yeah, I saw that, pretty damn comical!!!!!