Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft
Jets are in serious discussions with NO to trade up to 2 according to several sources.  Evidently Bush has let word out that he won't play in N.O.  And saints want Ferguson.

Of course this is the jets.  Just sucking us in.  Probably move up to no.2 to draft some floor sweeper from oregon.
well the jets got some good linemen and The niners picked the guy I wanted them too...Vernon Davis.
I thought it was great that Leinart went all the way to No 10.  He ended up on a good team, but you could tell he was pissed that he stayed that long.  Had he gone in last year he would have went in the top 3. 
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
The Jets soooo suck.  Lineman wow.  To block for who?  To open holes for who?  Please.  If I hear one more piece of puke about the Belicheck model.  Were these the same asses talking about the Bill Walsh model when all of his assistants flooded the market or the Jimmy Johnson model or the Shula model.  It's all bullshit.

No one wants Norv Turner and Mariucci and all those clowns now.  Please a QB in the sixth is an anomaly.  If I hear this shit about QB's in the later rounds.  If linemen were so important why did we trade away the pace pick?  The last tackle we took?  Try Cadigan.  Ooh there's a stud.  Kellen Clemmons.  Please.

I hate this goddamn team.  And herm edwards too.  I hope his colon falls out.
I'm happy.  I lived in Louisiana for 21 years and Tennessee for 12.  My two favorite teams (Saints & Titans) got two primetime players (Reggie Bush & Vince Young).

I hope they can sign them and get them in to camp on time.