Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with my smokes
jstKoli Wrote:I thought it was 1 should slide out, 2 should come out but not too easliy, and 3 bills in there should pull the humi??  Am I mistaken or what??
Derek (TN Cigars) is correct.  That is the only way I have ever heard the dollar bill test performed.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Oh great - then my humi is a piece of crap!!!!!  Any suggestions on where to get a good one??
You can always check e-bay. I may be selling a 300 ct humi soon though. I am unsure right now though because I need to get a bunch of trays but yet can't find anyone that has them. So I may have to move all my loose sticks back to that one. On e-bay you will really have to watch the seller and watch shipping costs. There are also some great dealers just talk to some of the guys around here as to where they got theirs. I bought an old vintage cabinet just as of recent and converted it over. You can see that on page 5-6 in humidor P0RN thread.
Yeah I bought my last one on ebay - the one that is a piece of crap!!!!  I think I'm going to try and pick one off from somebody selling one online that they have used or go to the local cigar shop and pick one up.  I'll check around - thanks for the advise Fish. 
No problem I wish you luck, and always remember don't ever buy to small! I know when I first started I thought, oh my 300 ct was more then enough, and with in a few months that bugger was full, so I bought a 125 ct to go with it, oh yes that should be enough... doh now here I am in a 5 ft cabinet LOL
Mine is too small also.

I picked up some air tight plastic containers the other day at Wal-Mart (I think they are for cakes and made by Rubbermaid).  I dropped a humidifier in there and it works like a charm....not bad for $2.
jstKoli Wrote:Oh great - then my humi is a piece of crap!!!!!  Any suggestions on where to get a good one??
I found Bargain Humidors to have a pretty good selection.  I'm looking at the Vicksburg for now, then the Antietam for a bit into the future...
I bought my first one from Tampa Humidor. If you phone and ask for one from the "scratch and dent" or "clearance" section - you might have to phone a second number and talk to the warehouse- they will give you as much as 50% off. My humi http://tampahumidor.com/sitedirector/sit...08E0DFAF5B was 10 or 12 bucks + 11 bucks shipping to Canada.

I am quite pleased with it. It is a little smaller, but then I can't go nuts trying to fill it.

Just my 1.8 cents worth. Big GrinBig Grin
jstKoli Wrote:Oh great - then my humi is a piece of crap!!!!!  Any suggestions on where to get a good one??
Yea , Me.
How much we talking Ghost????