Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i feel stupid
Do you ever do something that is just worth a hit in the head? I had a few stogies on the way before I left Tallahassee and I know they have allready arrived, but I am gone and they are sitting in the damn mailbox in my apartment complex baking in the heat! I feel like a total idiot right now...oh well life goes on! Just a couples CX2s and Brazillias. RIP my little tobbaccan friends Sad

-Ben
I turned left on a redlight today.  I dont know what I was thinking.  LOL
Oncomeing traffic had green and had gone, so then I just went after they did. 
I felt so stupid.  Ah well.  Didnt miss the green by much.
:x [spank]
That sucks dude!! Ohh well you will definatley remember next time lol
FSU Stogie Wrote:Do you ever do something that is just worth a hit in the head? I had a few stogies on the way before I left Tallahassee and I know they have allready arrived, but I am gone and they are sitting in the damn mailbox in my apartment complex baking in the heat! I feel like a total idiot right now...oh well life goes on! Just a couples CX2s and Brazillias. RIP my little tobbaccan friends Sad

-Ben

Could you have a neighbor get them?
Well if I actually knew more of my neighbors than like 4...it still wouldnt help, I have the mailbox key down here. Like I said, life moves on! I just feel like a dumbass[wedgie][doh][eyeout]

-Ben
Sad Sad Sad

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Call the place you bought the sticks and tell them what happend and ask if they can replace it.They most likely will.
Maybe it won't be so bad.  It's pretty humid out.  How long will you be gone?
How long will you be away?

I'm no expert, but I bet if you tuck them away in your humidor for a few months they'll be fine.

Call me silly, but I bet all will not be lost.  The weather this week in Tallahasse will be almost exactly the same as it is in Havana (highs near 90 and humidity near 50%).
A friend sent em to me and I dont have the heart to tell him what happened! They wre a thank you for something I helped out with, but I'll see what I can do when I get back Smile

-Ben