Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avo Signature Small Corona
Just a quick note here about a cigar that just made my A-list.  Absolutely one of the best petite coronas I've had.  I'm a big fan of this format, but I've always been disappointed by the meager selection of top-quality petite coronas by NC cigar makers.  Impeccable construction, as I have come to expect from Avo.  This little cigar was aromatic, full bodied, sweetly and evenly spicy, and had a great burn and draw.  There were notes of cinnamon and cocoa, and it had a medium-short but smooth finish.  Along with the Padron Principe and Davidoff MB petite corona, this is a top-notch little cigar that can be a real highlight when you've only got a half hour.

I will try a petite corona then.
I have given up on avo,xo,domaine,maduro and the signature.....there profile isnt something I prefer anymore.Have not had the lounge cigar and the legacy.

I love the LE and anneversary and other special edition ones though.
I do like griffen fuerte,davidoff millenium which I think are all from same company...no?

I started with avo xo...for some reason I can always tell an avo and I am not to keen on them anymore.I always did a thick ring gauge though.Maybe a small ring gauge is key.

Thanks for the review,I will give them a try.
There are some Avos I really love.  Others are good smokes, but not fantastic.
Thanks for the good review Bartok
True....have to say,I smoked a domaine again last night....I liked it,but its something I have to do without for awhile.I did really like the maduro but seems weak now since I have had others.

[user=7]bartok[/user] wrote:
Quote:There are some Avos I really love.  Others are good smokes, but not fantastic.