Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-day smoke
Sounds like a great time!
Hope you had a great day!

And as far as what the Irish think about Black& Tans, they call them Half and Half and is never made with an English beer... always Guinness and Harp lager Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
happy bday!
MikeD Wrote:And as far as what the Irish think about Black& Tans, they call them Half and Half and is never made with an English beer... always Guinness and Harp lager Smile
See, even the Asian/Irishman knows! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Happy Birthday, glad you had a good time.   But demerits for using an English beer in the Half and Half.    Harp is what should be used.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:
ScrooLoose[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[b][user=19]Mark]ScrooLoose, you must not be Irish, because any self respecting Irishman would not even touch a Black & Tan.[irish1]
From what I understand, I'm only partly Irish.  I've also got some Scottish, British, German, and lots of Redneck in me.  [devil] 
Quote:Mutt!Tongue
Ah yep...  Big Grin
Happy B-Day!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Happy B-Day!!!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
 [Image: 13_10_4.gif] [Image: 13_10_5.gif] [Image: 13_10_4.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.