Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
I am very new to this forum thing.  New to cigars and accessories as well.  My boss suggested that I join some forums to learn a few things.  He owns qualitycutters.com - we sell cigar cutters, scissors, and punches - check it out if you want.  But that's not what this is about - just wanted to introduce myself and say hi Smile 
Welcome!
Hey there CC!  Newbie myself too.  I just started up again recently after many off and on years.  This is a great bunch of guys and gals here!  Heed their advice, and they won't lead you wrong.  Very friendly, if not somewhat silly...  It'll be cool to have a fellow newb to hang out with.  Big Grin

In case your boss ever wants you to post specials/sales/whatever, there is also a retailer's section below!
[welcome] Coolcutters, you came to the right place.  Tons of info here for yeah.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome] aboard.  Yeah, definitel;y found the right place to get exposure to this wonderful world.  Hope it treats you well, feel free to ask questions and of course, to share info w/ us.   There's a great variety of newbies and seasoned smokers here, and besides that, just the best bunch of folks you're going to find, in my opinion.  So light up a smoke, and enjoy.
[welcome],[welcome],[welcome]!!!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Welcome to Stogiechat!  Pull up a chair and join in. There are no dumb questions here regarding cigars, we will try to help.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Welcome.[rob]
[welcome][cigar]

So sit down, relax & enjoy the ride!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Enjoy yourself!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!