Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAM 64's
Rubie Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I know. I know. I'm sorry I just don't.  I don't like anejos either.  Can't really equate the opus hype and price with the cigar either.  I just prefer camachos, lfd's, patels, gurkhas, caos, so much more.   Go figure.  I hate being retarded.  Sad 

Anyways I hope it's a good offer and maybe someone can make out on it. 
Gurkhas are pretty much my favourite.  I love the Legends and Regents and Doble Maduros and pretty much everything they make!  There are outright steals on CBid all the time on these.

Wingo, have you tried the K. Hansotia Triple X Ligeros? Made by the same fella that does Gurkha sticks. They've been a favorite of mine for some time now, you should give'm a go if you haven't already.
I haven't had those yet.  I've heard great things about those cigars.  They are on my list of cigars to try.  I've seen them on Cbid, gonna have to put them in next months budget. Big Grin
wingo Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I know. I know. I'm sorry I just don't.  I don't like anejos either.  Can't really equate the opus hype and price with the cigar either.  I just prefer camachos, lfd's, patels, gurkhas, caos, so much more.   Go figure.  I hate being retarded.  Sad 

Gurkhas are pretty much my favourite.  I love the Legends and Regents and Doble Maduros and pretty much everything they make!  There are outright steals on CBid all the time on these.

Wingo, have you tried the K. Hansotia Triple X Ligeros? Made by the same fella that does Gurkha sticks. They've been a favorite of mine for some time now, you should give'm a go if you haven't already.
I haven't had those yet.  I've heard great things about those cigars.  They are on my list of cigars to try.  I've seen them on Cbid, gonna have to put them in next months budget. Big Grin
PSSH! Hit me with an addy and I'll get it to you. We won't have any of this "waiting" that you speak of.
Rubie Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:
wingo Wrote:

PSSH! Hit me with an addy and I'll get it to you. We won't have any of this "waiting" that you speak of.
PM sent, thanks Rubie!
Those triple X  ligeros are a fantastic smoke, but I know for me, I need to have a full stomach before trying to smoke one!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Be adventurous, SMoke it first thing when you get up in the morning.
Irishcelt Wrote:Be adventurous, SMoke it first thing when you get up in the morning.
I'm game.  A full stomach is overrated.  [smokin3]