Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your most dissappointing high end cigar experience????
I dumped it and grabbed a Cuaba (small one.. don't remember the actual name and the moment) and it was much better...

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

FSU Stogie Wrote:Graycliff...I cant even begin to elaborate on what others said...I was incredibly disappointed Sad

-Ben

agreed. the first 4 or 5 I've had tasted "burnt".

I also had lots of bad luck with Toranos, but then again while they are not low end, they are not high end either.
I picked up a diamond crown maximus robusto #5 at the local B & M.  I was very disappointed.  Not much flavor at all.  I thought the La Finca smoked earlier that day had more flavor.
Mine would have to be a Diamond Crown Maximus.  Very bland.
Cohiba Red Dot [zero]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Tfire136 Wrote:Mine is the AF King B! Smoked one of these today and thought it was the most flavorless.....lifeless cigar I had ever smoked. This one proved to me that not everything made by Fuente is good.....even if they think so lol. These things are not that easy to come by and are not that cheap either. This got me to thinking.....what is you most dissappointing "high end" cigar experience???? This also showed that high end does not always equal good cigar Smile.
I just got 2 of these in a trade,they look nice.Confusedhock:
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Cohiba Red Dot [zero]
Don't know if I ever thought of that one as high-end.  I agree in your assesment, though.  I had a few and didn't enjoy any.
Had a Padillia Miami Torp. this weekend that was terrible. So flavorless I thought I was smoking a candela. Luckily I was at my favorite shop & the owner gave me another one, awesome. That was what I was looking for.