Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda not really
 [Image: 23_30_8.gif] Glad yer back.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Welcome back!
Welcome back!!!
Well thank guys.  I didn't realize how many people i usto interact with on this board.

I hope MikeD will be able to vouch for me on pass and things like that with such a super low post count now.

By the way I fired up a Opusx Super Beli tonight after a rib eye steak dinner,,almost nothing better than that..................................
GreenEyedMonster Wrote:I hope MikeD will be able to vouch for me on pass and things like that with such a super low post count now.

Who are you again? Wink

Everyone had to start over when the old Stogie Chat crashed and ET built this new version. 

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
GreenEyedMonster Wrote:Well thank guys.  I didn't realize how many people i usto interact with on this board.

I hope MikeD will be able to vouch for me on pass and things like that with such a super low post count now.

By the way I fired up a Opusx Super Beli tonight after a rib eye steak dinner,,almost nothing better than that..................................
Glad to see you're still a Fuente whore.Big Grin
Yeah speaking of being a Fuente Ho, I went out and bought some AF Hemi Masterpieces,WOAM, and of course Anjeo 55s.  Going to a BBQ cant go with out the smokes.
Welcome Back Pete