Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPPY FATHERS DAY!
I get my lighter today from my kid!

I hope you all get at least a little of what you want. I want to relax, smoke a great stogie and get toasted while sitting in my yard, enjoying the weather, the view of mu boat and water and the fruits of my gardening labors.
I don't know if I'll get anything.  I bought my dad a GPS unit.  He's not a gadget person, but he's expressed interest in geting one.
I'm going to try to sit out back and relax but we'll see how that goes.  I got a Bosch contractors radio/CD player for back yard use.  This is the mother, no, father of all man radios.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
my boys aren't around,but I'm going out for dinner with mom and dad.Cool
I got to spend the weekend with my little one...
Handing her off to her mother on Sunday afternoon is always tough though...and the drive back home.....:? Sad.

Sailor Jerry and I are headed to the back porch to see what a Quintero tastes like.
I will have to wait another 2 weeks for my Fathers Day.

Pauline and Sophia dropped off my fathers gift and my father in law got his on Friday.

I hope all of you fathers had a great day.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I got a yard blower and mulcher and a couple boxes of cigars. I am going to try and relax with a nice PAM 40th and some scotch and then we are going out to dinner. Happy Fathers Day everyone!!

Happy Fathers day to you all, and to any Fathers I was formerally related too!!
JoeBob Wrote:I got to spend the weekend with my little one...
Handing her off to her mother on Sunday afternoon is always tough though...and the drive back home.....:? Sad.

Sailor Jerry and I are headed to the back porch to see what a Quintero tastes like.
sorry joe.
Happy Fathers day Pop.I miss you.