Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
I came across your site while browsing an online store and found the information and banter on the site to be very entertaining.  So much so that I thought I would join in. 

I've smoked cigars for years but have only really been an enthusiast for the last 12 months.

My taste leans toward maduros and I would say that's what I reach for about 75% of the time.  I'm currently somewhat obsessed with the CAO MX2 line along with the RP Edge maddy.  I tried an RP Cuban Blend maduro for the first time last night and I think I might have found a new favorite.

I look forward to being part of your community.

[welcome] I love the MX2 and I have yet to be disappointed in RP. I'll have to try the Cuban Select.
[welcome]
Famous has a pretty good deal on a box of 20 of the Cuban Blends right now.  Plus they will throw in 5 free Toros from the same line along with free shipping.

The cigar is a little more mild than the MX2 but it still has plenty of flavor and goes well with a nice glass of dry cabernet....
wingo Wrote:[welcome] I love the MX2 and I have yet to be disappointed in RP. I'll have to try the Cuban Select.
Sorry this was actually my post, I just forgot to sign Wingo out. But thanks boxtakilla on the info I'll check it out.
[welcome]  [cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]

Did I mention....Welcome?
boxtakilla Wrote:I found the banter on the site to be very entertaining. 

banter we got in droves brother.  welcome.  and enjoy [rob]