Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L.I. Herf Part 2 - Fall 2006
Now it's not to early to start planning for the next one. Lets get the ideas going!

Isn't Parkster coming to the states next year?

Mike, is it too early to ask your boss for the day?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[doh]
LOL.

Dave said he should be comming to the states this fall. Possibly a                                06' LI Herf, Round 2?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:LOL.

Dave said he should be comming to the states this fall. Possibly a                                06' LI Herf, Round 2?
If Dave is coming stateside this fall count on it! 
[user=102]Parkster[/user][user=102] wrote:
Quote:I hope you guys have a great time, I may be able to meet a few BOTL in September, if things go to plan, but until then, get the pics up and posted as soon as possible.
[/user] 

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'm in too.Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That being the case Mark, gentlemen pending Dave's arrival I'd be honored to host another herf come this september.
Well either Sept 06 or whenever 2007, I will be there!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
If its in 2007 count us in so we will need to know the nearest airport and hotel Smile
You know I'm in!WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11