Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lunch time for the last time in Sacramento
I had my last cigar smoking, stogie chat lurking, pizza eating break and lunch at the Sacramento location were I worked.  Got my transfer and now I am moving outta Kalifornia!!!

I am now officially becoming an OKIE, moving to tulsa in the morning.  The movers have all our furnture on the way and the suburban is gonna pull the honda van, with me Alex and the father in law, and don't forget the two dogs......

ROADTRIP........

[Image: 1e6d4a581c.jpg]

Got the ole laptop tethered to the cell phone via bluetooth, so I will have slow but still better than nothing internet while on the road.  woo hoo, wish us luck.
Well good luck on your big move, Marc.  I bet you're happy to be leaving The People's Republic of Kalifornia.

I hope everything goes smoothly.  I am sure we will hear from you when you get all settled in your new home, but until then, bon voyage and see you when you get there Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Congratulations on the new job & the great news of leaving behind the left coast. Hopefully all will go well with the move & looking forward to hearing from you when you get settled.
wish you would have let me know so we could have smoked a last one together.  Have a safe trip.
Have a safe trip TS.  Good luck in Oklahoma...I get Ahnold could say that one easily.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Sorry floyd, it was short notice and we had to pack up and get moved in a hurry.

There were lots of little things like that I wanted to do, wish you me and PO could have had a going away party, but alas, life sometimes doesn't give you what you just what you need....  aslos wanted to get up to see BDUB one last time too Sad

I will still hang out here and may even get more stogies time since I will have my garage back!!!!!!   We rented a 3br house for 675 month until we find a nice big 4 bedroom home to buy for, get this cali fools, $120k..... maybe splurge for the giant house for $150 but that would be more crap to keep clean.

off to the road trip adventure........  let the perils begin Smile
Best of luck on the new venture Marc! Getting out of Kali is the right move.  Hope the trip goes well bro.    Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Congrats Marc, and good luck to you and the family.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I spoke to TopShelf today as he was headed south on I-5, showing California his backside from the rear window.

Gosh, can't remember when I've ever heard someone more hopeful. Big Grin

Nice job getting out of the San Joaquin Valley, dude. I'm sure they sell cigars in Tulsa.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Best of luck on the new location.  Looks like you might get a new Basketball team there.  The Sonics were just sold to a business man in Ok-City.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.