Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utility Bills
wingo Wrote:Those property taxes are insane.  Are you guys in Manhatten?

Actually NYC Property taxes are some of the lowest in the state.

As for my bills, all I pay is electric which is around $55-60/month cause all I have is a 2br apt and only me and the cat living here.  The building picks up the tab for the gas and water.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
wingo Wrote:Those property taxes are insane.  Are you guys in Manhatten?

Actually NYC Property taxes are some of the lowest in the state.

As for my bills, all I pay is electric which is around $55-60/month cause all I have is a 2br apt and only me and the cat living here.  The building picks up the tab for the gas and water.
of course they are, they take all our tax money and send it to you guys.
Our gas was $20 this last month and can go as high as $60 in the winter. Electric has been around $250 on the hot months and as far as property tax 2G.  I still love Ca Smile just want to move to Pacific Grove however.
Well heres a bill, I just got my cell phone bill $479.85 Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Lets see... for last month, electric bill was at 44 dollars, and gas bill was 15 bucks... Im a cheap bastard.  Don't have AC here in the mountains, but I don't really need it.  Only electricity is the laptop, any lights, and my TV.. Its my satellite TV DSL, and phone that costs the most out of all my household monthly bills, at $133/month.  Taxes are at about $2500/year.

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

My 23 y/o son is on my plan... I pay his bill (he's a bum and this way I can call him without talking to his mother)... Being on my plan we share minutes. Lats month he used up 80% on the minutes by week 2. Then stopped using it. I had no clue so I used my 50%. Net 130% instead of a $90 bill I had to pay $285. I was furious.