Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillies Blunt Chocolate
Poriggity Wrote:While that is true, Im fortunate to have a B&M about 10 mintues from my work, and I plan on picking up a few tommorow to tide me over for the time being Smile  I did have the one Don Juan that I found floating around... Smoked about half of it before I had to put it out of its misery though LOL...
Scott  
PM me your addy so I can send a care package bro'!!!! [beer][rob]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:.... After the 5th and 6th puff, I had to put the thing out of its misery. .....

6 Puffs??!! Confusedhock:

Balls!  You have Balls!!

We like balls.

Hans Bwix?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:.... After the 5th and 6th puff, I had to put the thing out of its misery. .....

6 Puffs??!! Confusedhock:

Balls!  You have Balls!!

We like balls.

Hans Bwix?
A widdle more to da weft
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:While that is true, Im fortunate to have a B&M about 10 mintues from my work, and I plan on picking up a few tommorow to tide me over for the time being Smile  I did have the one Don Juan that I found floating around... Smoked about half of it before I had to put it out of its misery though LOL...
Scott  
the guy turned down free cigars. Confusedhock:  [doh]
Bluesman,
I didn't mean to offend, just don't want anyone to feel "obligated" Wink  Realized the way it was worded could easily come off as a mooch, and Im not in it for that.

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

[Image: RandomSmiley.gif]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Scott  
the guy turned down free cigars. Confusedhock:  [doh]
bring them over.
before I came on to cigars I thought that black and milds were the best.....but of course their not.......so glad I discovered cigars.....never tried these but im sure their the same........thanks for the review scott
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin