Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragbrai part 2
Halfworld Wrote:I hate bikers. I just wanna run em all under my right tires.[lol]

Yea, sadly we have to deal with asshole drivers like you who wont share the road, all the time.

oh and [welcome]
Djaric Wrote:
Halfworld Wrote:I hate bikers. I just wanna run em all under my right tires.[lol]

Yea, sadly we have to deal with asshole drivers like you who wont share the road, all the time.

oh and [welcome]
ROTFLMAO!!!!!Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
The RAGBRAI made it in the base paper over hear.  Apparently there were quite a few Air Force folks in the ride.
RNSpud Wrote:The RAGBRAI made it in the base paper over hear.  Apparently there were quite a few Air Force folks in the ride.

Yea both Air Force and Army teams were there.  Smile  The airforce having more hardcorish roadies I believe.

Interesting more people havnt heard about it because, OMG LANCE ARMSTRONG WENT for 2days.  OMFG!!!! Confusedhock:  :?

WTF? 

Welcome to StogieChat.   [welcome]

Let's all play nice.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

WTF? 

Welcome to StogieChat.   [welcome]

Let's all play nice.
Shoot'em first than ask questions later!!!WinkBig Grin LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thats pretty messed up there Halfworld.  Nice first post... Not real impressed thus far, and you know what they say, first impressions last a lifetime.  Poor form.

On the other hand.. Looks like a nice ride DJ... Now, answer me this... a guy your size doesn't want to tell his parents he smokes stogies... Whatcha afraid of?? Big Grin LOL.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:Thats pretty messed up there Halfworld.  Nice first post... Not real impressed thus far, and you know what they say, first impressions last a lifetime.  Poor form.

On the other hand.. Looks like a nice ride DJ... Now, answer me this... a guy your size doesn't want to tell his parents he smokes stogies... Whatcha afraid of?? Big Grin LOL.
Scott

Loosing my free room and board.  ahah.  Tongue
Once I move out things will change.  Wink

Halfworlds post doesnt really bother me.  I can understand why some cyclists frustrate drivers.  Like when they ride side by side down the busier streets in town and dont move over at all to let cars pass and then believe that traffic signs and stoplights do not apply to them.
Some bikers were doing that not too long ago, and I came up in my car behind them.  Even I was getting pissed off.  haha.