Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On my way...
Have a great time Deanna!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Have a safe trip and have a great timeSmile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Enjoy yourself Deanna,Be safe and smoke one for me.
I miss Sturgis so bad.I have rode out there twice  and drove a camper 3 times.I really need to get my ass there.Most likely when I buy my ultra classic next year or the year after I will take the wife there and to Datona.She has never been on any runs let alone hung out with bikers.I am surprised she married me,I am so not what she is used too and nor she what I am used too.WinkBig Grin

Have a great trip.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:I miss Sturgis so bad.I have rode out there twice  and drove a camper 3 times.I really need to get my ass there.Most likely when I buy my ultra classic next year or the year after I will take the wife there and to Datona.She has never been on any runs let alone hung out with bikers.I am surprised she married me,I am so not what she is used too and nor she what I am used too.WinkBig Grin

Have a great trip.

Same scenario here CP, that was until I took Mrs P to a few runs/rally's before my daughter came along, just to let her see that all the pretense of "normal" life is not everything, what it did was let my wife see why I have a passion for life and bikes, she loves me even more for it and understands when I need to give freedom a burst every now and then. She is of the opinion that I come back as the Dave she fell in love with all those years ago rather than just husband/dad/provider etc. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy, is a very true quote.

Sturgis/Daytona and the rest are but a dream for me for now, but one day......... one day.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Deanna you make me so jealous. Have a good time. Smile
All your good thoughts must have worked, 'cause I'm back, safe and sound.

3,400 miles on the bike, a little saddlesore, but in love with the midwest landscape which I'd never seen before.

As far as photos, I unfortunately didn't get anything more risque than a scantily-clad beer-tender.  Apparently, all the wild stuff was at the Buffalo Chip campground, which I didn't have time to venture into--too busy riding through the Badlands, Needles Hwy, Mt. Rushmore, Devil's Tower, etc.  Over a thousand miles just tottering around looking at the sites.

Never got to torch a cigar, either, as I was in "mixed company" that had no appreciation for smokes or fine liquor (oh, the hardships I endured!!!).

Glad to be back, reading all the ramblings-- I mean thoughtful and intelligent posts. Wink
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
So you like corn fields, eh?

glad you made it back safe, so now celebrate by having a drink and a smoke, and then have another for all those poor bastages that don't know how wonderful those things are.
wait, a biker gang with no taste for good liquor or smokes? that's sick and it's wrong.Big Grin

welcome back. sounds like an excellent trip.
Welcome back DJ, glad you made it safe and had a good time.Big Grin  But no pics come on!!!!!:XWinkBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.