Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How cool would this be?
[user=114]lightersdirect[/user] wrote:
Quote:Engraving Now Available on Most Zippo Lighters: Custom Jobs Can be done, and bulk discounts are available.
http://lightersdirect.com/index.php?cPath=1

Engraving FAQ
http://lightersdirect.com/information.php?info_id=6

Enter stogiechat5 in the coupon field on the checkout page to receive 5% off your first entire order with us!

Imagine if there were some sort of fund... For instance, if we contributed a mere $10 per year to help offset the cost of this board... but... & here's the cool part...

What if, upon reaching 5 cigars in your rating and over 2,000 posts, you got an official stoggie chat engraved lighter (shouldn't cost more than $20)

Probably nothing more than too much complication, but I kinda liked the idea.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[user=114]lightersdirect[/user] wrote:
Quote:Engraving Now Available on Most Zippo Lighters: Custom Jobs Can be done, and bulk discounts are available.
http://lightersdirect.com/index.php?cPath=1

Engraving FAQ
http://lightersdirect.com/information.php?info_id=6

Enter stogiechat5 in the coupon field on the checkout page to receive 5% off your first entire order with us!

Imagine if there were some sort of fund... For instance, if we contributed a mere $10 per year to help offset the cost of this board... but... & here's the cool part...

What if, upon reaching 5 cigars in your rating and over 2,000 posts, you got an official stoggie chat engraved lighter (shouldn't cost more than $20)

Probably nothing more than too much complication, but I kinda liked the idea.
I'd be up for that, sounds good to me Skipper
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Sounds good to me too, but who's going to get a 5 cigar rating?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Would there be any rules or guidelines?  For instance, 90% of your 2000 posts must have substance.  Otherwise I could see SC filling up with a bunch of 'fluff' posts in a hurry. 

Not that anyone here pads their post count or anything like that... 
BuffaloBill Wrote:Would there be any rules or guidelines?  For instance, 90% of your 2000 posts must have substance.  Otherwise I could see SC filling up with a bunch of 'fluff' posts in a hurry. 

I
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
BuffaloBill Wrote:Would there be any rules or guidelines?  For instance, 90% of your 2000 posts must have substance.  Otherwise I could see SC filling up with a bunch of 'fluff' posts in a hurry. 

I
would

I
would
never

I
would
never
do

I
would
never
do
that!

If someone has 2000 posts they're contributing. Not everyone has the ability to post substance but they're still valued members of the forum.