Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Waldo?
Eric was away for a little while and when he does sign on he's 'invisible", he is around though.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Headley Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:Ah, I guess I could've posted here earlier...Where the hell is Eric? Long time no see him.

Eric?  Shit, what about you Rubes?  I only left you off the list because you posted like once last month.  Good to see you my Bro.

Now about ET...I thought I saw that he was away?

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=1484&forum_id=11&jump_to=23069#p23069

Busy busy man, just work & summer school. I plan on being on as much as before assuming my new job doesn't consume all my spare time. I just had a little pm chat w/ET. I'm still somewhat out of the loop as to the happenins round here. Won't be long and I'll be back up to snuff.Wink
Hey all,

I just got back a few days ago from a short notice TDY.  I still have a lot of catching up to do on SC so I plan on being around as much as possible.
RNSpud Wrote:Hey all,

I just got back a few days ago from a short notice TDY.  I still have a lot of catching up to do on SC so I plan on being around as much as possible.
Good to see you back RN.  How's all this shit in the UK effecting you over there?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:
RNSpud Wrote:Hey all,

Good to see you back RN.  How's all this shit in the UK effecting you over there?

I'm glad to be back.  It's not effecting us anymore than usual
Where's Topshelf, I know Marc and the family moved.  I hope all is well with him and the family.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[user=25]discdog[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yeah Mac, we were supposed to do some random samplers. Where are you?

Macallan!!! Come HOME!!! [spank]

NFL season's 'bout to roll . . . I won't know how to act if I'm not sending you cigars to settle our Packers vs. Vikings bets! Sad

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1