Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'06 Toast Across America
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:$50 to hang with and smoke with the fuente people?  for free you can stop over here, i'll give you two sc 06 padrons, and smoke with you for nothing. 
Will you pay for my plane ticket as well? Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:$50 to hang with and smoke with the fuente people?  for free you can stop over here, i'll give you two sc 06 padrons, and smoke with you for nothing. 
you just want everything don't you? Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Brokeback Mnt III  -  "The East meets the West"  Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What my shop is doing is giving the two cigars with food/beer/drinks and a bag of cigars donated by other reps. The tickets are $50.00 but they say you will walk away with more cigars than that. I've been to one of his events before about 2.5 months ago & it was great. There will also be an auction that will have unique/rare stuff. I'm looking forward to it. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Well, you know how us west coasters are, spoiled!!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
discdog Wrote:What my shop is doing is giving the two cigars with food/beer/drinks and a bag of cigars donated by other reps. The tickets are $50.00 but they say you will walk away with more cigars than that. I've been to one of his events before about 2.5 months ago & it was great. There will also be an auction that will have unique/rare stuff. I'm looking forward to it. 
Same here at mine DD.   I'm really looking forward to it.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
The TAA is typically held all around the country. Last year I attended 2 of them. I'm hoping to get invited to at least that many this year.