Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Vegas !
Welcome from the curvier side of SC [welcome]
[welcome][welcome][welcome][welcome][welcome]
[welcome]Sal, , just moved back from Vegas myself to Texas....Ck out the cigar lounge at Cesars, and over at Las Vegas Cigars on Sunset Blvd...hand rolled by Cubans!! umm umm good!!
Welcome!
wow guys, thanks for all the warm welcomes, this place really makes my day when I am stressed out at work... i just peruse the forums, read reviews, take a break; whoops! its 4:59 time to get home and have a smoke.
Oh im a regular at ceasars dont you worry... recently had way to much fun at casa fuente, damn they must mark up to like 150%, fuente fuente size opus is 25 a stick there and only about 18 at my local place.  Im assuming since the frey bros own it or are partners in it they have steep over head.
Well I have been on here a little over 2 months now and it has been great, I have learned so much I never knew about cigars, libations and friends I never knew I had.

Thanks guys!!!
Glad you joined the group Sal, your right about this bunch of BOTL & SOTL, great folks Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
welcome [rob]
Sal, welcome!!![welcome]

your a stanger here but once my friend.