Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Smoking Ban Begins
Starting Aug. 16th not smoking at City Parks or Beachs Confusedhock::X

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060816/news_7m16smokeban.html
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
F***ing [curse][curse] damn regulators of all things personal! If the new state tobacco tax passes there will be no cigar shops at all in California.  Bunch of self-righteous sin tax[curse] !!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:F***ing [curse][curse] damn regulators of all things personal! If the new state tobacco tax passes there will be no cigar shops at all in California.  Bunch of self-righteous sin tax[curse] !!
You are so right Bob, they will not be able to afford to stay open.  Ca. will be hurting!!!!!!:X
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Damm  Sad  :X
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looks like it is going to pass, good thing you both know a guy named Eric!
I'm sorry to see this happen guys.  It makes me so mad to see all our rights going by the wayside.  Did you all get the chance to read John Salley's article about this in the last CA?  He made some very good points, not the least of which was the fact that the government is legislating where you can consume a legal product!  One that they don't mind taxing the hell out of I might add. 
  I was glad to see Hennepin County (where I live) relaxed the laws a bit and let businessess decide for themselves what they wanted to do.  Many places around where I work chose to allow smoking indoors again.  Actually, Headley went to my local haunt for some comfort food, a MN sized beer, and a cigar after.  It's good to know not everyone's lost their minds.  I hope these chowderheads figure it out soon for you guys too!
I am really saddened by this, but more outraged by the proposed tax on tobacco.  My local shop is preparing to have to shut his doors as soon as this tobacco tax passes, and I don't want that!  I go there at least twice a week, and consider him a friend and a great guy.  This really blows.  I REALLY don't want this tax to pass.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

The People's Rebublic of Kalifornia strikes again!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
TOTAL ban of smoking in enclosed public places in Scotland ...... enforced during a nice spring and great summer, nobody seemed to mind being out in the fresh air to smoke.

Now that the colder weather is begining to appear folks are wondering if it is such a great idea. Also, when all of these people stop smoking, as is the plan, what tax can the government play around with that will subsidise the 500% tax we had through tobbacco?

Whisky will be next on the hit list ............ :X

Scotland ........... where its OK to shag a fag, but illegal to smoke one.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Poriggity Wrote:I am really saddened by this, but more outraged by the proposed tax on tobacco.  My local shop is preparing to have to shut his doors as soon as this tobacco tax passes, and I don't want that!  I go there at least twice a week, and consider him a friend and a great guy.  This really blows.  I REALLY don't want this tax to pass.
Scott  
Scott, the way the measure reads this tax will pass.  There is just not enough Ca. smokers to fight against it.  Check out the latest issue of Cigar Mag. and it explains the measure.  When I have time I will post it.