Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to Vegas for my Sis' Wedding....
I just had to share guys.  My little sister's getting married on Saturday and I'm off to Vegas today for the festivities.  My soon to be brother in law is a BOTL as well.  He called me on Sunday to discuss what we should smoke this trip.  Now that's my kinda guyWink  Oh well, everyone have a great weekend and I'll be sure to do the same!
Have a GREAT time Mac!  How many cigars and how much money are you taking with you?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Have a great time Mac, be safe in Sin City!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Enjoy Mac and congrats to your Sister.  
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Have a great time Mac. Congrats to your sister.
Thats great news Mac, extending a family is always cool and the new Brother likes a stogie too ...........looks like everybody is happy.

Keep your hand on your wallet in Vegas though,

CASA FUENTE will get you.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Nothing like a family member that smokes.  If he ever smokes, make sure he'll be the pariah.:XWink
not bad, a wedding in vegas that you already know is going to be w/ fellow BOTL, not bad at all Mac, have a great time.
Headley Wrote:Have a GREAT time Mac!  How many cigars and how much money are you taking with you?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

As for the lineup of smokes, I packed 20 ranging from 2 of each of Opus, Anejo, and Hemingways to Lusi's, Cohiba's and RyJ #4's.  I rounded out the mix with an assortment of shorter smokes for my morning smokes.Wink

As for the money, I'm staying off the strip so I should be safe but I'm gonna try to get a hold-em tourney or two in.  Maybe a lil' table gaming....
  Hell, I'm more likely to go broke at the Bass Pro Shop out here that I'm gonna visit!

Have a good weekend boys and gals![cigar]
macallan2 Wrote:
Headley Wrote:Have a GREAT time Mac!  How many cigars and how much money are you taking with you?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

As for the lineup of smokes, I packed 20 ranging from 2 of each of Opus, Anejo, and Hemingways to Lusi's, Cohiba's and RyJ #4's.  I rounded out the mix with an assortment of shorter smokes for my morning smokes.Wink

As for the money, I'm staying off the strip so I should be safe but I'm gonna try to get a hold-em tourney or two in.  Maybe a lil' table gaming....
  Hell, I'm more likely to go broke at the Bass Pro Shop out here that I'm gonna visit!

Have a good weekend boys and gals![cigar]
Right no Mac, have a blast in that place.  Nothing like drop $$$ in a fishing store. Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.