Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simply Humbled
just desserts for helluva botl. and great job guys, in getting that box together. uncle bob's generosity is one of the main things that makes this board rock. enjoy those sticks, lz. just had my first esg, and i think some age will meld some very unique flavors that now seem just a bit raw. possibly a star in the making.
LZ, this was an honor to participate in, you consistantly are an individual beyond words and I am grateful to have you in here.  Thanks again to Mark and Rob for organizing, as always you guys kick ass in the generosity dept.  Enjoy Bob.
Fitting tribute to an outstanding BOTL, it was an honour to partisipate.

Dave.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
PO Wrote:What I really wanted to see was a pic of Uncle Bob opening the package of the holy grail, I'd love to see the look on his face. Big GrinConfusedhock:

It indeed was an honor to participate! I would have loved to have seen him opening the package too!

But I'm really dying to read Uncle Bob's review! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
LZ, hope you enjoy those smokes!  Congrats!
[Image: esg1.jpg]

[Image: esg3.jpg]

Smile         [smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
looks beautiful LZ, looks like you have some work to do   Big Grin   [smokin2]
Thanks for the picture Bob, looks absolutely beautiful Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
What a wonderfull gift to a man whom I do not know,  but must be a jewel, as BOTL tell it honestly!! I have been a member of 3 other cigar forums, and this is the finest bunch of people I have found. My former forums were just full of angry, and they didnt want ladies around, even the ones they invited!! In a world so disgruntled its nice to find a group of people whom care about one another.

The pics of the Ashton box makes me drool!!
..- -. -.-. .-.. . /  -... --- -... /  ... . - ... /  - .... . /  .... .. --. .... . ... - /  ... - .- -. -.. .- .-. -.. ... /  ..-. --- .-. /  -... --- - .-.. /  .- -. -.. /  ... --- - .-.. .-.-.- /  .. /  .- -- /  .... --- -. --- .-. . -.. /  - --- /  -.- -. --- .-- /  .... .. -- .-.-.- 

Big Grin