Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new-b from Los Angeles....but long time reader at stogiechat.com
.. /  .... --- .--. . /  .. - .----. ... /  -. --- - /  - --- --- /  .-.. .- - . /  - --- /  ... .- -.-- /  .... . .-.. .-.. --- /  .- -. -.. /  .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . ..--.. Wink

Big Grin
so sergione what are your likes?  What cigars do you smoke or interested in?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome!
Welcome aboard! [welcome]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Howdy sergione. Welcome to StogieChat. Since we're practically neighbors, I invite you to drop by whenever you are in my neck of the woods.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
I just started smoking cigars and enjoy medium strength cigars....Not sure if any of you guys have heared of a brand called Lovo but they make great cigars.. but so far my favorite cigar is one from the brand Lovo called Figuerado...its got a red wrapper...and if im ever in ur area DOC i will stop by.....and by the way you guys are great and have helped me with the maintanence of my new found hobby.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome][welcome][welcome][welcome][welcome]
thanks again everyone.........you guys are great

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
hey sergio.  [welcome][rob]