Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Sampler?
Oh yeah, it's CAO 65th. On the plastic bag I think he made a mistake and wrote Avo or I misread it.

Ofcourse, the reason why I got the sampler is to try them all out. I'm just making a comment..plus I have such a variety now I have no idea where to start!Big Grin
JL Wrote:Oh yeah, it's CAO 65th. On the plastic bag I think he made a mistake and wrote Avo or I misread it.

Ofcourse, the reason why I got the sampler is to try them all out. I'm just making a comment..plus I have such a variety now I have no idea where to start!Big Grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!  I know, just one day at a time and take your time with them when you smoke them.  Maybe with water instead of soda or beer or spirits.  That way you really get a chance to taste the flavors.  Have funBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
This is the curse... There is a famous line in history that says: "You can't have your cigar and smoke it".

You love possessing the little devils. Petting them, caring for them, admiring them and boasting about them. Anticipating smoking them... Then one day you do a Merlin on one and poof, it's been converted to ashes... All the sugars burned up & turned into carbon and other assorted left-overs (yup, that's why tobacco burns... sugars in the leaf).

ahhh... the trauma

(by the way, this is post # 1,000)
beautiful sampler there.  i'd say there's at least 5 or 6 that you're going to definately have in your regular rotation.  best of luck.
Hey JL!

I'm glad they arrived that fast!  Smile    I must have wrote the name wrong on the CAO... sorry!   That was a 65th CAO Anniv (gold square tubo)

And yes, you HAVE to smoke them all!  lol!    Enjoy!

Eric
ET
Wow!! Stellar lineup of smokes!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Great work DD.

Now JL,some reviews after ya let these rest a bit then smoke.

AVO 65th anni.??

CAO 65th anni
AVO 80th..........maybe?
Wasn't me! That one came from the Head man himself, ET. Nice set there JL.