Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headley Wrote:I'm lucky enough that even without any of that my wife still allows ole Headley to mount up Wink

roflmfao!

my wife used to make me take my cigar clothes off in the yard before i could come in.  needless to say she didn't want me after a cigar but several of the neighborhood women waved.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Headley Wrote:I'm lucky enough that even without any of that my wife still allows ole Headley to mount up Wink

roflmfao!

my wife used to make me take my cigar clothes off in the yard before i could come in.  needless to say she didn't want me after a cigar but several of the neighborhood women waved.
Was that before or after you took your clothes off?

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

roflmfao!

Before!!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.

roflmfao!

Before!!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[wtf]  Double POsts PO??

Oh, so thats how you do it!!  Wink  Smile Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[wtf]  Double POsts PO??

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[wtf]  Double POsts PO??

What the hell, how did that happen?:X  Sorry about that
PO Wrote:

[police]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
PO Wrote:

[police]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
I'm so busted!!!!!!!Confusedhock:  Just don't ask me to assume the position as you have been hanging with the broke back cowboy Wink
So novice inhaler, 

What are some of your favorite sticks?