Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Atlanta
hi & welcome
Welcome Al, any friend of DD's is a friend of ours. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Hello Al!

Good to see you here!   Did you used to have a store in the Beaver Falls / Monaca (PA) area?  I think I may have talked to you several years ago about Don Armando Illusion cigars?

Bob gave me your # and I will give you a call soon.  Thanks! 

ET
admin Wrote:Hello Al!

Good to see you here!   Did you used to have a store in the Beaver Falls / Monaca (PA) area?  I think I may have talked to you several years ago about Don Armando Illusion cigars?

Bob gave me your # and I will give you a call soon.  Thanks! 

ET
Eric, Thanks for the welcome. No, this is the only store i've ever had.

Al
Hi Al!.  Sounds like good enough reasons to join IMHO.Big Grin[pirate]
Guys I know Puff (Al) won't mention this but we have a little weekly publication here in town, it's kind of like a variety paper that has articles on the various events around town and alot of extreme liberal articles for hot button current events. Somehow Al's shop was picked out by this paper as the " Best cigar shop in town". I guess that's explains his being off for several days next week - his fingers are probably sore from casting all of the votes. Big Grin  Congratulations Al & the rest of the guys Ben & Stephon for a job well done.

I still can't believe as liberal as they are that they have an award for a cigar shop! 
discdog Wrote:Guys I know Puff (Al) won't mention this but we have a little weekly publication here in town, it's kind of like a variety paper that has articles on the various events around town and alot of extreme liberal articles for hot button current events. Somehow Al's shop was picked out by this paper as the " Best cigar shop in town". I guess that's explains his being off for several days next week - his fingers are probably sore from casting all of the votes. Big Grin  Congratulations Al & the rest of the guys Ben & Stephon for a job well done.

I still can't believe as liberal as they are that they have an award for a cigar shop! 
Congrats Al
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.