Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anyone had...?
     Partagas mille fleurs.  They are so inexpensive, and I love 42 ring gauges.  has anyone smoked them or been through a box? 
Had a cpuple, have a couple in the boxc right now, not as good as teh Shorts but what is... I woudl definatly buy them again.
I like the price tag on them.  Remember when your a kid and you see a toy you want thats 5.99 and when your mom asks how much it is you say five bucks... this is how im justifying buying these.
Thanks beerlord, by the way.
I found out from www.cigars-review.org that the Partagas mille fleur and the petite corona are not the same thing.  The mille's are machine made and the petites by hand.  They are both considered mareva's which is 5 1/8" X42.

I have searched and searched, but I can not find a vendor that calls the Partagas petit corona a "petit corona especiale" But mine does, and they dont list sizes, just pictures, but I can not tell if it is a standard habano petite.  Is this still the petit corona being 5 x 42? or is it smaller / bigger?

Sam-

[Image: pa_pcoro.gif]This is the petite corona, is it also known as the petite corona especiale ?
SaL Wrote:I have searched and searched, but I can not find a vendor that calls the Partagas petit corona a "petit corona especiale" But mine does, and they dont list sizes, just pictures, but I can not tell if it is a standard habano petite.  Is this still the petit corona being 5 x 42? or is it smaller / bigger?

Sam-

The PC and PCE are two totally different cigars in  two different classes of cigars.

The Partagas Petite Corona is totally hand made and measures 5 1/8 x 42.  Discontinued in 2002.*

The Petite Corona Especial is machine made and measures 5 1/4 x 44.  Currently still in production.*

*info from MRN

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Thanks Mike, Do you think that quality meets or exceeds the $3.00 price tag on these?
I've never had the PCE's but for $3/stick you will still get the Cuban taste in machine made cigars, but I wouldn't really expect something really complex.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]