Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hong Kong Fakes?
wish i would have worked for customs.....maybe i could help destroy the fakes, one at a time.......ya the are fake but i'll take the boxes if their just going to burn um
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Im pickin up what your puttin down Pips.  Im stayin away from them for quite a while now.
hey sal....yeah...I hoped someone would have! LOL  But I was wondering about that...although his rep is great from what I hear...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:so what does this say about our friend over there?
I don't have any "friends" over there, but that being said there are some legit dealers in Hong Kong.
you know what I mean lz....I was referring to the only legit person people know around here over there...
Good to go as far as I am aware from friends. I don't buy there but not because I am suspicious of anything. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
thanks LZ..
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:thanks LZ..
[smokin2]
The most troubleing thing is the idea that only one third of these were fake. Someone took the time to mix them and customs had to go box by box to find the counterfiets. Then there is the other item, boxes headed to Nicarauga by way of Bulgaria. Are there any distribution outlets in Nic? Where were the real ones coming from ( I know origanally from Cuba, I am referring to an LCDH)?
Bungalowbill Wrote:to hell with the war on drugs. let's get going on the war on fake cubanos. military advisors, attack helicopters, stealth bomber carpet bombing, covert ops, intelligence, counter-intellegence... and i hear there might be some spare rooms in gitmo.

Reading this gave me a cold moment... I thought about how much drug $ goes to terrorism... Then I thought... what if terrorists get into the fake business... realize they could make a few mill by pushing counterfit cigars... far less risk...

Man, I'd have to give up ever smoking any ISOM.
another thought... almost 40,000 cigars.. this isn't a retail shop. This is a suplier. Even the most reputable shops can fall victum and pass on their mistake to you.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:to hell with the war on drugs. let's get going on the war on fake cubanos. military advisors, attack helicopters, stealth bomber carpet bombing, covert ops, intelligence, counter-intellegence... and i hear there might be some spare rooms in gitmo.

Reading this gave me a cold moment... I thought about how much drug $ goes to terrorism... Then I thought... what if terrorists get into the fake business... realize they could make a few mill by pushing counterfit cigars... far less risk...

Man, I'd have to give up ever smoking any ISOM.
Somehow I think that connection could already be in place Skip via organized crime who don't care what the business is as long as there is a buck in it!   Sad