Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Famous!
I was reading through the new Famous catalog I recieved Saturday when I noticed a quoted review that looked familiar,then,there it was...."C.P. from Keansburg NJ".
I think I was the only one who reviewed the cigar in question online....lol.

It was for the Famous Nicarauan private selection corojo robusto..................what a mouthful.

Thanks for printing my review Famous!Big Grin
can i get an autograph?  Wink
Big Grin  Hey , I can say I know CP!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i mean geez.  most of the members of my own family don't know who i am. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i mean geez.  most of the members of my own family don't know who i am. 
[welcome]  [rob]
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Had I known they would have used it,I would have signed it..........C.P. from http://www.stogiechat.com Big Grin
Congrats CP! Now we can all say " I knew him before he got the big head" !  Tongue
I actually read your review online when I was checking out those cigars.  That's cool they put it in the catalog.Cool
Does this mean that you'll be sending out autographed 8 x 10 glossys? Big Grin
Too bad I dont agree with that review anymore because I have had boxes that had a few plugged cigars and very uneven burns.But,for the most part,when ya get a good one,just the right amount of time on it,my review stands true.

No signatures
no pictures
no big heads....lol.Wink