Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonald's Monopoly
Djaric Wrote:I dont eat at McDonalds.  [eyeout]

ding!

Have not been in a mcdonalds in over 5 years... & the preceeding 10 years maybe 3 times.
Mark Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:Your odds are better with the scratch-off tickets, Joe!
Please don't bring those up.  Thats all he freaking does!
say it ain't so joe! [doh]
LOL Mark makes it sound like I'm an addict. I only play a couple a week.
Heck, I never have any luck with those games.   I don't eat McD's often, but I usually end up with Boardwalk and can never get the Park Place piece.  Or I accidently punch a hole in my drink trying to get the darn gamepiece off the cup!  :X
admin Wrote:Heck, I never have any luck with those games.   I don't eat McD's often, but I usually end up with Boardwalk and can never get the Park Place piece.  Or I accidently punch a hole in my drink trying to get the darn gamepiece off the cup!  :X
You wouldn't happen to have Boardwalk this year would you?Tongue Because I have park place.
Joe Wrote:
admin Wrote:Heck, I never have any luck with those games.   I don't eat McD's often, but I usually end up with Boardwalk and can never get the Park Place piece.  Or I accidently punch a hole in my drink trying to get the darn gamepiece off the cup!  :X
You wouldn't happen to have Boardwalk this year would you?Tongue Because I have park place.
my god it's kismet!  like peanut butter and chocolate! Tongue
Joe Wrote:LOL Mark makes it sound like I'm an addict. I only play a couple a week.

that's how it starts joe. 

do we need an intervention at the next herf? Wink
hmmmm, nope.  Wink
I can not remember the last time I ate McD's