Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED ALERT - RED ALERT!!!
Alarms sirened this afternoon at the NWO Compound, Pips Quarters.... There was a VERY STRONG attempt to knock off the fearless leader of the NWO. The surveillance cameras captured THREE known FIRM associates...and surprisely, their LEADER was present. This came as a huge shock since our intellence gave us information that he was in very bad condition over at Long Island's Memorial Hospital recovering from yesterday's SUCCESSFUL assault.

Video Footage showed these visuals sneaking up on the lawn:

[Image: cartoon1.gif] [Image: cartoon2.gif] [Image: cartoon3.gif]

I wasn't quite sure what to make of it.....but then the firing BEGAN.....

I was bit unprepared to be honest since I didn't think this so-called FIRM had the BALLS after last week's warning strikes... So I was caught off guard...and they took advantage.... They conducted MAJORRRRR damage on the PiP's Quarter and tonight I writing from an off site location getting treated for my wounds.

Tonight we evaulated the damage.....and they sent along odd FISH perihelia that we had to decode to translate the hidden messages. It seems as if this so-called FIRM is pulling out all the stops and they must be taken seriously.

Here is the recorded DAMAGE:

Robfather:

[Image: rob2.jpg]

An assortment of high powered rockets which included: LFD Ligero, LGC, El Cobre, Gurkha, Connie, Diablo, Puros Indios and the EDGE A!! Notice the starnge jelly-like substance shaped as little fish...what is this message I ask.

(side note: Awesome sticks...I am very excited about that EDGE A and El Cobre in which I have yet to try. I am also looking forward to that Diablo!! The others are just good old favs of mine!! Thanks alot Rob!!)

next Up... SCOTT aka Poriggity:

[Image: scott.jpg]

MASSIVE assortment of missiles that really hurt the structure of the compound and also cause injuries to my lower back.

(side note: Scotty...awesome bud. They all look veryyy tasty and I couldn't resist this afternoon to light up one of those Buena Consecha! Very tasty!! Those Edge Maduros are AWESOMEEEE....Thanks a bunch man....that was a heavy box! LOL)

Finally....an unexpected character thrown into the mix. We didn't even have intelligence on this member I am embarassed to say. He goes by the name of: RUBIE

[Image: rubie.jpg]

This was the final blow. All I can say....and again, a strange can that was marked "fish of tuna" was left. This is also being evaluated.

(side note: Thanks Jordan...totally unexpected bud. I will enjoy for sure. Never tried that Peterson and it looks great! Now you better watch out....  Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So this brings us to a new stage of this ongoing fight. Our crusade to fight for the little people taken advantage of by this firm is coming against difficult obstacles and resistance. Well....I see you guys are now packing heavy....maybe heavier than you ever did before...I am unsure. But what I do know is that I will be rounding the troops and will take some time to recover and evaulate this entire situation and discuss a new strategy........cause really....like the Carpenter's said..."We've only Just Begun! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You were warned Garden Hoser.  We didn't want it this way but you left us no choice.  May god have mercy on your soul for we shall not.

The fish are a long island code.  It means the leaf blower sleeps with the fishes.

enjoy em bro.
As Yogi has said.....It's not over, cause it's not over!  [Image: naughty.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

holy tactical nuclear strikes!

this just in...

(AP NEWS) "NATO, the U.N., the World Bank, and George Clooney have all jointly expressed deep sorrow and regret at the massive escalation of hostilities between the two entities known as NOW and the Firm. However, sources say there is nothing to be done, since the display of ordinance is 'beyond belief,' therefore 'capitulation and pleas for mercy' by innocent bystander nation-states may be the only recourse."

head for the hills! i've got the bottled water and ammo, you guys get the m.r.e.'s and tents!

(btw... nice job, dudes) Smile
MATT DAMON!!!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
By following the rules of the Film Actor's Guild, the world can become a better place; that handles dangerous people with talk, and reasoning; that, is the fag way. One day you'll all look at the world us actors created and say, "wow, good going, fag. You really made the world a better place, didntcha, fag?"
NO ONE HITS THE NWO AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!
It looks like we just did there Fishpooper!
Nice Mario, Enjoy them, but be warned, this is far from over my friend.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

thats correct Poopster! It aint over... There must have been some technical error however since our missiles were delayed. I am not happy with this and demand answers!!! Our sources confirmed that today was the DAY! Yet, the FIRM is still standing....They must have someone on the inside re-routing our bombs...let's regroup at once....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Bungalowbill Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

holy tactical nuclear strikes!

this just in...

(AP NEWS) "NATO, the U.N., the World Bank, and George Clooney have all jointly expressed deep sorrow and regret at the massive escalation of hostilities between the two entities known as NOW and the Firm. However, sources say there is nothing to be done, since the display of ordinance is 'beyond belief,' therefore 'capitulation and pleas for mercy' by innocent bystander nation-states may be the only recourse."

head for the hills! i've got the bottled water and ammo, you guys get the m.r.e.'s and tents!

(btw... nice job, dudes) Smile
LOL BB!!

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster