Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIGHTS F$%#@ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Perhaps we should take a fifteen minute break while Mario changes his pants after Bob's last post?  Smile

LMAO![lol]
welcome to the club, pips. that is, the "veterans of lz wars" international organization, specializing in the slow, painful recovery from the wrath of lz6.

that's the amazing thing about this place. you think you're being generous, even bold. then just as you're about to pat yourself on the back, uncle bob choke-chains you back to reality with sticks you thought only despots and rap stars could ever attain.

awesome display of power (once again). i'm sure lz had to call the pentagon to assure them the seismic readings weren't another north korean experiment.

(that cohiba is gonna be epic)

[winner]
HOOAH!!!!!!!!!
Damn! Uncle Bob thoroughly kicked your ass! Confusedhock:
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
bow down to the bobfather.......this has got to be the best bomb ever, or at least its the best one i've seen......

maybe this FIRM they talk about is stronger than I thought......Now this is SHOCK AND AWWWWWW
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Huge hit - nobody is surprised!
Bob is known for putting people in their places....done it to me!
Very nice Bob!!
Hail to thee Bobfather!! Got a sandal I can kiss!

[Image: 36_1_32v.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
WE are not worthy oh great one. Please so not smite us.