Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOOOUUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!
Well I don't know.  Once while in a heavy bout of cigar smoking and Scotch belting I stood up too fast and fell down and smashed my face and everyone laughed.  That hurt.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Hey I used to have some Puma Soccer shoes.  Tongue
he should take 2 asprin and get his ass back out on the field! Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:he should take 2 asprin and get his ass back out on the field! Big Grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
thanks paul.  i really needed to see that.  got any footage of tim krumrie from the super bowl? Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:thanks paul.  i really needed to see that.  got any footage of tim krumrie from the super bowl? Tongue
ROTFLMAO!!!  Sorry RobTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
walk it off.
Come on....the games starting....shake a leg......Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Come on....the games starting....shake a leg......Tongue
ROTFLMAO!!!  What a puss huh Wink
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3646954617669212223&hl=en