Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICKY HAYDEN
Congratulations to Nicky for making this years Moto GP  the most exciting in a very long time and for winning the World Title in the last race.

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

[usa]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
You're into racing Parkster? I'm sure there are many other fans here.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Hell yeah, Laguna Seca baby!!!!!Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:You're into racing Parkster? I'm sure there are many other fans here.

I have ridden bikes for 27 years and followed the racing for about 20 years, its just so much easier nowadays with sat and net coverage.

This is my current run-around while I continue to build my chopper.

This Duke was owned by me 6 years ago, so I jumped at the chance to own her again last trip home ...... she's home now. Cool

[Image: DSC00536.jpg]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Love Ducatti's I think if i ever get around to getting a bike it with be a 900 Monster.
Parkster Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:You're into racing Parkster? I'm sure there are many other fans here.

I have ridden bikes for 27 years and followed the racing for about 20 years, its just so much easier nowadays with sat and net coverage.

This Duke was owned by me 6 years ago, so I jumped at the chance to own her again last trip home ...... she's home now. Cool

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Bike...my friend has an all black one...I'll see if I can get pics...

27 years riding huh? Wow....that is awesome bud..

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Parkster Wrote:

dave is that the bike that dave was telling me about at the herf?
It's a Beauty Dave Confusedhock:Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
my dad used to ride a 68' Norton P-11 Cool
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:

dave is that the bike that dave was telling me about at the herf?
No Rob, Dave has a 748R, one of only 2500 manufactured, I bought this one the weekend after the visit to NY. It was not planned, but since she was originaly mine it was only fitting that she came back home.