Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Santa
Shirt  - L/XL

Hats - Sorry don't wear them

What I want - Anything my SS wants to send
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Same here....I think most people here know what I like based on my many posts especially in the CIGAR P0RN thread! Smile

But really...whatever the SS decides will be just great...I am not picky and appreciate the generousity!

Just in case...I am an XL in shirts.. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Dear Santa,

Like everyone else I am not to picky. My shirt size is Large. As far as cigars go I am into anything Cuban and am definitley a huge fan of Fuente stuff. I usually like a nice full flavored Maduro above anything else but have also gotten into alot of Pepins stuff. Whatever Santa brings I simply appreciate the fact that you took the time to send something Smile
YES I AM A SICKO FOR SURE!!! I am of simple tastes so I will be happy as a bug in a rug, with anything I get for Christmas.....but love those fuzzy chippendales...!![user=65]Bobgun[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Parkster Wrote:[user=141]VEGASVIXEN06[/user] wrote:
Quote:Chippendale Stage Show for one night???!!!

Quote:2 rodents on a stage singing in really irritating voices?

Your sick woman, sick I tell you.
Quote:HA HA HA ,TOO MUCH!
Quote:[Image: cdsinging.jpg]
Dear Santa.  I want a pony and the new pretty pretty princes castle set and...  Tongue

Shirt - xl
Smokes - Like maduros or other dark wrappers (corojo)  Enjoy the ocasional natural as well.  Usually fond of stronger smokes.  Not so much of mild smokes but medium smokes are fine.  Ok well, I'll pretty much smoke anything at least once.

Could use a good wind resistant lighter and a good cutter.  Doesnt have to be fancy, although a nice Xikar cutter would kick ass.  Wink  Probably be buying myself one here soon though.

Um.. I like beer?  haha  all sorts.  Port.  Never really had a good wisky or rum though.

I'll pretty much be happy to get whatever though.  Cool

Oh, I usually like robustos or similar, but larger (or smaller) ones are fine too. 
Dear Santa,

I will be greatfull for anything I get for Christmas.
Santa,

I am the most un-picky person in the world. I honestly will appreciate anything that is gifted to me, and it doesn't have to be much. Hope this helps. If you are @ a loss for what to get, just ask, I'm sure I can think of a stick or two I wouldn't mind having. Seriously though, just send a box with a card in it and i'll be happy. Tongue
Rubie Wrote:Santa,

I am the most un-picky person in the world. I honestly will appreciate anything that is gifted to me, and it doesn't have to be much. Hope this helps. If you are @ a loss for what to get, just ask, I'm sure I can think of a stick or two I wouldn't mind having. Seriously though, just send a box with a card in it and i'll be happy. Tongue
Well I'm asking man, lets go! Tongue
Santa Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:Santa,

Well I'm asking man, lets go! Tongue

Ok then...

Any of these would be great...

VSG
ESG
PAM
PAN
El Cobre
Anything Oliva
Anything la gloria cubana
Opus
AVO
CAO Brazillia, CX2, Soprano, etc...
Anejo
Punch rare corojo
RP Edge, 92, 90, World reserve
Padilla Achilles or any other Padillas that are good (only had the achillies & it was great)
Litto Gomez
anything La flor
I've only had a handful of isoms, but my favorite by far was the BBF.
any kind of cigar paraphernalia.
I wear a large...
as you can see, i'm a fan of everything. Should make it easier. Hope that helps!
TONTO!

Santa has already done some advance recon on you, but needs to know some more things about you. 

Like if you have any intrests other than cigars or need anything in particular, cigar related (cutter, ashtray, etc).

You are lucky you got this Santa, cause he has kicked ass in the past and will continue to do so Big Grin