Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help
LOLOLOLOLOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
PO Wrote:Mike heading to work

[Image: copwithdonuts1.jpg]

OK, thats either:

a, A big box of donuts.

b, Some nice pink loafers for those long driving shifts.

c, Victorias secret silk body stocking ..... a little something for the weekends.

d, Flower arangement that he failed to complete last night, but will get it done over lunch.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:

OK, thats either:

a, A big box of donuts.

c, Victorias secret silk body stocking ..... a little something for the weekends.

d, Flower arangement that he failed to complete last night, but will get it done over lunch.
LOL at Parkster and Po.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Parkster Wrote:

OK, thats either:

a, A big box of donuts.

It has to be the Victoria Secret's lingerie... see the two guys on the left smirking at him?
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You guys are a bunch o' tools Tongue

Just so you know, I will be sighting in my rifles over the weekend Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:You guys are a bunch o' tools Tongue

Just so you know, I will be sighting in my rifles over the weekend Big Grin
I hope that the Victorias Secret number dont cut in too much when you get down to aim Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why

If those are donuts, they're non-regulation!Confusedhock:

Everyone knows the official donut shop of NYPD is Dunkin Donuts. And thats not a Dunkin Donut box!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i always pictured mike as more this type of cop.

[Image: Dirty%20Harry.gif]
https://www.dunkindonuts.com/  Wink  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles