Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, wanted to introduce myself

Hello All

I've been browsing this forum for a couple weeks, posted once and took a little ridicule about a red cape and cats, that was quick and it's made me think about finding a new . Seems like a place with some interesting and informed people with a great common interest. A little info about myself, I live about 45 min north of Boston, MA and work in the construction construction industry. Lots of stress at work and I found a few months ago that relaxing for about an hour with a good cigar seems takes all that stress away. I purchased a small humidor a couple of weeks ago holds about 150 and already realize that I'm going to need something big enough to hold a few boxes. I usually smoke once a day and twice on the weekend. I've been using a program Cigar Briefcase to track the cigars I've smoked and journal until I get a handle on things. I included a few pics of what I'm starting out with

Thanks for having me!!!

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]
[welcome]   [rob]

So what are some of your favs?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
welcome.  nice stash.
Welcome Keith, glad to have you here.  Beautiful humi, and if you hang around this joint long enough that will become suitable as your traveldor size humi........Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
[welcome]Great pics dude and great cigars. Nice variety, what ur fav so far
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome][rob]
[welcome]Keith!  Great group of folks here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Nice stash with some very nice sticks.  You might be ahead of where most were in accepting the fact that "I need more room" will be a part of your life from here on out.  3 words...cool-er-dor!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[welcome] very nice collection!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[welcome] Keith, glad you are here, this is a great site with great BOTL & SOTL.  That humi is a beauty, love the finish on it and looks like you are on your way. Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome] Keith! Nice humi and collection you have already. Glad to have you on board.