Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bomb intercepted
ruh roh

[Image: scoobydoo.jpg]
US Postal inspectors arived at my place last night... Wanting to know more about a suspicious package...

Pictures to follow...

as well as cufs on our bud Sammy (AKA Wook)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:US Postal inspectors arived at my place last night... Wanting to know more about a suspicious package...

Pictures to follow...

as well as cufs on our bud Sammy (AKA Wook)
Confusedhock:Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
the bomb

defused
NIce Bomb Sam!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Heh, that's pretty neat w/all the wires and tape. Good show Sam!
That is AWESOME SAM!! I'll ya...he did the same for me, but a different style...these are the most creative bombs I have ever seen and so clever!! Suprised this wasnt thought of before.

Oh and the smokes look great! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
There's an original Royal Jamaica in there...it's abou 10 years old...will probably smoke like a Marboro Light...but it's a cool find none the less.
thanks again bud