Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotland breaks the US/UK Peace treaty!!
Well the International Man of Mystery struck the PiP today....and it was NOT light. I guess the Parkster heard enough of the rambling and decided to act!

The front door was knocked down as I was having breakfast this morning....my dog went wild, not sure what was happening....we both went to take a look and sitting there was a brown box. This is what it contained:

[Image: park_bomb.jpg]

Romeo y Julieta EL 2001 Robusto
Romeo y Julieta EL 2005 Beli

Thank you so much Dave! Very, very nice of you bud! And I got a kick out of the JOKER card!!!! Smile Very generous bud...2 cigars I have never tried before and I am excited about that. They smell amazing! Smile

Now on the flipside...I am a bit disappointed that your delivery struck first. I looked at the package date and its actually 5 days after already I launched!! Sad  And I used Global priority!! Sad  I was hoping to get in there first....but I guess the seasoned vet took ROUND 1 over the rookie and has the early advantage in this bout.....stay tuned for Round 2 bud.... Confusedhock:Tongue Thanks again! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
:? mario mario mario.  you were warned.  :?

those are two absolutely exceptional sticks.  had one at the first li herf and next to the davidoff it was the nicest cuban i've ever had the priviledge of smoking.  you'll love it. 

beautiful hit dave. 
:?.....sigh....We did warn you, didn't we??

Awesome hit Dave!!Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice work there Dave. Mario those are both exceptional smokes, and that petite pirimides is an absolute keeper!.....[cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
thanks guys!! I will certainly enjoy those! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
mario you have two, enjoy them with a friendCool.......j/k...........great bomb parkster
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Nice going Parkster!

The RyJ Robusto EL 2001 has to be one of the top cigars I have ever smoked.  Probably the #2 of all time I've ever had Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Nice going Parkster!

The RyJ Robusto EL 2001 has to be one of the top cigars I have ever smoked.  Probably the #2 of all time I've ever had Smile
[really].........so that would make number 1 what?? enquiring minds and all.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Hmmmmm,

I missed a package on Friday and have to go to the depot to collect on Monday, I thought it could be my daughters skate shoes, it could just be your package .... seems great minds think alike.

Enjoy that pair, the 2001 is a blast ..... and dont do the retaliation thing, I still have another joker and 52 other cards ..... Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Smile no retaliation my friend...but cmon now...knowing I am a card magician...I have dozens of card decks!!! So in that catagory, I am sorry to say, I will outlast you! Tongue 

but seriously..thanks AGAIN!!! I am sooooo looking forward to these!!! Big Grin
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster