Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George DUBYA Actual quotes
I just like stirrin the pot!

HE HE HE HE
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:Dubya is the WORST president since Kennedy.
I have to disagree.  IMHO I think he is one of the best Presidents we have had in a LONG time!  He has the balls to do what he says and follow through on promises despite what people think.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
yeah MArk... It is refreshing having a president with Balls... Alas, I fear we are in for 4 or 8 more years of a democrat... or worse... another clinton... but at least this one appears to have balls.
Mark Wrote:
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:Dubya is the WORST president since Kennedy.
I have to disagree.  IMHO I think he is one of the best Presidents we have had in a LONG time!  He has the balls to do what he says and follow through on promises despite what people think.

Exactlyy!!    

Worst, IMHO....Jimmy Carter 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:yeah MArk... It is refreshing having a president with Balls... Alas, I fear we are in for 4 or 8 more years of a democrat... or worse... another clinton... but at least this one appears to have balls.

We are going through this right now with the Gov race in Mass.  If the Democratic Canidate gets in we are all screwed HARD CORE!  He want's to give all of the Illegal Aliens drivers licenses, give them financial aid to any state school, and cut back on Police and Fire Pensions.

What an ASS!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
great quotes.

And overall, I just wish there were some candidates that I felt good about putting in office, most of the folks just seem like morons that are bought and paid for and have no interest in serving the people, which is thier damn job.  I'm not calling out one party, because I'm talkin about both of em.  I'm getting ready to vote this week and just getting more depressed the more I look into things.  We have so many intelligent sensible people in this country, how do we end up w/ these douchebags?
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:Makes you think a little huh.
nope

Well, then, apparently you've got that in common with HIM, Skip.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]

got what in common?

Sheeeeeeesh. I'm gonna hafta learn to t y p e s l o w e r a r o u n d h e r e . . .

Got in common the fact that shit like that doesn't make you think. Even a little.

But hey, stay the course, bro, s t a y t h e c o u r s e .

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
ahhh... NANP, I always think... Most of all, I think my greatest attribute is my ability to recognize my weak points and work on them.

I just don't think that a bunch of quotes assembled by a person or group that hates a man, taken out of context should inspire any great thought on m part.
Yeah but you have to admit some of them are quite funny!

I sure didnt expect a political debate...just a little comedy relief.

Popcorn!  Get your popcorn!!

BTW....Rob....can you believe I've stayed out of this??!!  Wink  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles