Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Cigars for new guys
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to place it. But any way.

I've got to many singles and I need some room. So for the first 4 or 5 new guys who pm me their address, I'll send out some sticks for you to try. If there are no takers, let me know who is interested and I'll see what I can do.

Say the first 5 new guys by Friday. 
Hi DiscDog I am new to the forum!!!! Wink  LOL, Really all you newbies jump on this DD is a great BOTL and will do you right. Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
OHHHConfusedhock:......YOU SAID NEW GUYS. sorry then....I got a little to trigger happy and missed some things.....please disregard my PM......but al you newbees should jump on this.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
How many posts qualify as a newbie? I'd be interested in some sticks.
wrinklenuts Wrote:How many posts qualify as a newbie? I'd be interested in some sticks.
Do you still count as a newbie if you were on SC v1.0 and have been around v2.0 since April. WinkTongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
wrinklenuts Wrote:How many posts qualify as a newbie? I'd be interested in some sticks.
Do you still count as a newbie if you were on SC v1.0 and have been around v2.0 since April. WinkTongue
Yea, I was just kidding. I do wish that I was still a newbie sometimes though.Big Grin
am i new enough?   half of me hopes so, the other hopes not.

flip a coin.
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:am i new enough?   half of me hopes so, the other hopes not.

flip a coin.
trust me, you hope so.
very generous offer bob.
Very cool Bob.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why