Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 3
Mark Wrote:LOL, maybe I will ask for Live and GOW for Christmas.  I have to send mine in, I think the cooling fans arent working as it gets SUPER HOT!  Now it doesnt do anything more, as soon as I turn it on it just flashes red.  Was yours covered under warranty or did you have to pay?

GOW is awesome Mark... just get your ass to the store and get a copy now Smile

Have you tried to get on of those external fan units that clip on to the back?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Warranty. M$ extended everyone's warranty a year, so u should be ok. Don't let them sell you any extended warranty crap, just tell them it's covered under the extended warranty they set in place. 1-800-4my-xbox. And the nicer you are, the better service u get. Wink
And yes, get Live & Gears. Or at least start w/Gears, and u'll know what I'm talking about.

Mike, do you have a Live account? Be crazy-ass-sweet if you did!
Rubie Wrote:Mike, do you have a Live account? Be crazy-ass-sweet if you did!
 Not yet Sad
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Get one yo! Gears is so damn fun online, it's like digital crack. Seriously, get hooked up and we can blaze a path online man.
Thanks for the info Rubes.  Just called them and it's in the works now. YAAAAAAAY
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Thanks for the info Rubes.  Just called them and it's in the works now. YAAAAAAAY

Bitchin!

Gears in action!
[Image: GoW_Shotgun3.gif]
Playstation 3

The roofing company that rents next to my office stopped in on Friday to say hi. He told me that he had gotten a call Friday morning from Game Spot in Tygsboro, MA. They had a hole in the roof and needed someone to come out immediately and fix it. So my buddy goes out to the site and finds a 4'x4' hole cut into the roof.

The hole was cut just above the high security room in the storage are and just above were the motion sensor was. The intruders cut the motion sensor and then proceeded to remove 100 X-Box 360's and the 20 PS3'S that customers had reserved up to a year ago. They then grabbed all of the cases of PS3 games. They never ventured out of the storage room or into the store front.

They even took the time to crimp back the roof panels so that they wouldn't get cut climbing out of the hole. It poured out that night and the store was flooded.

The real kicker is that later that morning the owner was contacted by three more of his store managers, they had also been hit the same exact way. He tried to call the 5th and last store that he owned and the telephone line was disconnected.

In total the thieves got 100 PS3, about 500 PS3 games and close to 500 X-box 360's.

Keep your eyes on ebay, more likely to be sent over seas and sold.
[Image: ps3.jpg]
Keith, that's just freakin crazy... I can't see the thieves getting away with it though. It sounded coordinated, in which case there were probably several people involved. One of those jackasses is going to brag about it to the wrong person and get everyone busted. Hopefully.
These things are now going for 1 million dollars!!! There are a couple on there going for this price and one of them has 2 bids........stupid people this whole ordeal outlines many of the things wrong with America and the world today. Very sad!
Tfire136 Wrote:These things are now going for 1 million dollars!!! There are a couple on there going for this price and one of them has 2 bids........stupid people this whole ordeal outlines many of the things wrong with America and the world today. Very sad!

I think a lot of them are being bid on by people who have no intention of actually getting them. There were two that were going for 15k, both bid on by the same guy, & he wasn't even registered w/ebay yet. I'm thinking a lot of these are just people trying to screw with the sellers.