Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing THE UNTOUCHABLES!
With the growing threat of The Firm, there was no group around that was in place to keep them in check...until now.

Our goal is to maintain order and peace by superior firepower.  This loosly knit group of clowns, a.k.a The Firm, fancies itself an organized crime family, yet they probably couldnt get themselves even indicted with a RICO charge even if they tried.  The only thing I'll give them credit for is that they do know how to run their mouths off pretty well. Big Grin

You may know who we are already, but we definately know who you, The Firm, are, so watch your backs and start sleeping with one eye open.  [police]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Loading up for a mission with the firm as a target.............Smile

[Image: 98.jpg]

Arrest warrants are being signed by the judge right now!............Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
LOL
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
here come the whoop-ass!

[Image: whoopass.jpg]

[Image: whoopass.png]

[Image: whoopass.jpg]

[Image: ShirtDF.gif]
Oh Skip..........

[Image: baited1.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
            [police]                                            

[Image: untouchables-dig.jpg]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Oh Skip..........

[Image: baited1.jpg]
#3:X
The cool thing is, I dont even know who is in the untouchables, so I know they dont know Tongue
I am normally a man of many words with little meaning.  Tonight I have reached the end of my norally eloquently overstated methods.  OK...after this sentence.

Again I have been traveling abroad consulting with Santa on this whole Secret Santa thing.  I have returned to find these...touchables leaning on the forum in ways not seen before.  These...Touchmyselves pose as lawmen united.  One cop does not a righteous team make.  We have a respected but fallen uncle (who formerly WORKED FOR the firm)...An utmostely respected chicken of the sea (who has MET many of the Family members)... A doughnut eatin' "sniper" who couldn't figure out how not to give away his position (to the Firm members HE once WORKED FOR then took a shot and is barely even out from under the rubble)...A dog from a state that is barely even in the Union (You think YOU send bombs DD? Wait until I get to bitch slap the Dog)...and, let's see...An oily guy from Ireland/Scottland/England (Can anyone tell the difference in the accents?)...And...Did I miss anyone...Oh Yea, and MarkWink (received tampons and lotion from the Firm).  It's like the sad cousin at the reuinon who is unmarried and living in his parents basement listening to Van Halen "albums" at 50...sometimes the poor sap deserves the last spare-rib!

I have officially changed my avatar and tag line until this is over.  We may not see that loving character to a classic comedy for a long time.  But until then...The Consigliere is here to stay!

DAMMIT!!  How do we get these avatars changed?

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well said Headley!!!!!  They will never learn
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.