Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Parkster herf at The Mum's House
Thanks for finally posting these pics John.  Damn I was a week too early.  Oh well!  Great times in SC.  I will catch Dave sometime.
More great pics!    Thanks again for sharing with the rest of us!

OK,

I think we all know I am the worlds worst for putting pics on the forum, but I promise to get to it tomorrow.

Good times at Jimmies with good people deserve to be shared with all of those interested, my bad for not doing my bit.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
No worries Dave. It was a pleasure spending time with you and Pauline. My in-laws were over for dinner the other night and they too commented on the relaxing time they had with the Parks.

I wished more people came but it was their loss and our (Mrs. Mum, Chris and Jess, Fishhound and Skipper's, Don and Arch) gain.

I'm also glad Kuma recognized you when you walked in and you had the chance to meet one of my non-smoking but drinking buddy (Silver Bullet Sullivan).

However, according to Tank, pics are a must...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Parkster Wrote:OK,

I think we all know I am the worlds worst for putting pics on the forum, but I promise to get to it tomorrow.

Good times at Jimmies with good people deserve to be shared with all of those interested, my bad for not doing my bit.

[smokin2]

Its now Tuesday.  Wednesday over in Scotland!  [smack]