Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate colds.
So I was at the Borgata in Atlantic City..now I'm at the Seaview Marriot Golf Resort but I'm sick. I can't play golf, I can't sleep properly...I never get sick at home but whenever I go out for vacations I get sick. Last year I was sick in Cancun, Hawaii, Vegas, Korea....ughhh.
I think most of us would agree with you... I can't recall the last time I looked forward to a cold.

Anyway, I hopeyou feel better soon. Get your family to make another turkey when you get better!
That sucks. Sounds like you need to change your routine. From now on, only work while on vacation. Vaction all the other time, at least it works out on paper.

Hope you get well soon.
That sucks, one of my biggest fear is gettign sick on vacation. Go load up on some Zinc, it works.
Zinc & Vit C. I have found success with that combo.

Or, if you catch it early, Zicam.

However, if you take zinc, follow the directions. Too much will cause your body to reject it and your overall zinc levels will go down instead of up.

I also take: Echenacia, Goldenseal, Astrogalus, garlic, vitamine C, Zinc (half dose) & finally l-glutamine for repairs. Been doing this for years and find great success with shortening cold and flue duration (actually, I haven't gotten the flu in over 9 years... but I figure I'm due now... - especially since I mentioned it)

by the way, I can guarantee all my spelling sucks.
just be careful with the ecanacea, moer than a few weeks and it can effect your liver function.
Amen, being sick sucks. I'm just now getting over being sick for two and a half weeks. Hope you get better soon man. Load up on the vitamines! Drink lots of OJ, etc, etc...