Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom charged with baby's microwave death!!!
There are some really sick people out there....just plain sick.   Anyone who would do that to a baby deserves to be boiled alive in a pot of hot water.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/28/baby.microwave.ap/index.html
A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.
Just Sick!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hopefully a very painful death awaits her!
Tfire136 Wrote:Hopefully a very painful death awaits her!

Sorry, but painfull deaths are "unconstitutional"
:? :X
too horrifying to consider.
That's sick. And the method of death for this POS was developed during the Spanish Inquisition. We should have special exclusions in the death penalty where "cruel & unusual" doesn't apply.
I read this story today at work and was just floored.  I'll help fund a giant microwave to fit this woman so she can find out what she put her infant through.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Djaric Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:Hopefully a very painful death awaits her!

Sorry, but painfull deaths are "unconstitutional"
:? :X
Yeah tell that to Shantel the 350 pound half woman half man who is her cell mate at the womans maximum security prison who just made a shank out of a rusty spoon and who just can't wait to get her hands on this bitch......now thats justice Smile. Constitution need not apply Cool