Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folding Pizza
Getting sick of these stupid Domino's Brooklyn style pzza ads, why on earth would you fold your pizza, tell me you NYC guys dont' really do that.
1. domino's sucks.

2. i have been folding my pizza long ways since birth.
yes, Domino's is one of the worst pizza's ever, and what  about the folding hwats the purrpose of it, you have little hands or somthing?
Domino's is not pizza.
I fold.

But Dominos isn't even FOOD, let alone pizza.
ScoopKW Wrote:I fold.

But Dominos isn't even FOOD, let alone pizza.

Yeah, Dominos is not food!!

& I fold too.....all normal pizza eating people do too! Makes it easier to eat, helps hold all the sauce, cheese & stuff in place.

People who eat pizza (Especially Dominos) and don't fold, probably eat candy bars using a knife & fork!!Confusedhock:  And forget about them trying to eat BBQ ribs!! [wow]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The same people probably use a straw with a can of beer.  Wink
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yeah, Domino's sucks for the most part, but I was addicted to that Steak Fanatic pizza from a while back. I know I dropped a few pegs in your opinion. Hug 'em. I like what I like.[happy]

The only one buy Steak Fanatic Pizzas,
Travis
I said its not food,   but   I never said I didn't eat it...Wink  Big Grin

I know someone who is addicted to the bacon topping...Smile
we, in nyc, fold our pizza because our slices are so big. i've had pizza out in other states of the US and their slices aren't very big...there's no reason to fold it. if you don't fold your slice here, it'll flop over...or be really sloppy to eat....etc.

haven't you seen saturday night fever?!?!